Monday, April 13, 2009

We Leave Tomorrow!

The time has finally come and we leave tomorrow.  It has been approximately 6 weeks since we won the Senior Women's Nationals.  Back then it seemed like the time to leave was so far away! Thursday night we received our jackets and shirts with our names embroidered on them and a big ol' USA on the back.  The uniforms are really nice and are all Nike products.  I've been busy the past two days getting my house ready for my sister-in-law, Barbara, to move in to.  She and Irl will be staying the next three weeks with our children while Murphy and I are in NZ.  We are all so excited to be going and we are all proud to be representing the USA.  Here we come!  Cathie

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you guys, you are going to have an AMAZING trip! Take lots of pictures, and make sure to keep us updated.

    Have a great flight, don't forget your meds =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time and tell Aija and Chris and Karryn are wishing her all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thrilled for you all! Best of luck to you, or should I say "break a leg?" Mmm, maybe not. I can't wait to see photos, so take lots. And, most of all, have a fantastic time!!! You'll be stars!!

    --Ronda

    ReplyDelete