Friday, February 27, 2009

Welcome!

Thanks for checking out our blog. We will be using this blog to follow our journey to the Senior Womens Curling World Championships in Dunedin, New Zealand. Check back here to see updates about our fundraising plans and travel arrangements.

We will be traveling to New Zealand early to get acclimated to the area. If you have been to New Zealand before or if you know of any places in New Zealand we should try to visit while we are there we would love the ideas! You can email our team at seniorladiesrock@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Good luck in the tournament! We're pushing for you, sweeping too. Joan, I have you on the schedule for Friday May 8, if you can do. My mom had heart failure on Wed the 22nd, had open heart quad bypass & is still in ICU in Palm Springs. Had someone come in Thurs to work so could monitor the situation, me bouncing off the walls, and closed today because I was so tired I couldn't keep going. Sorry to throw this your way but I wanted you to know that I will be going to PS to help my mom the wkend of the 8th. Rains it pours. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking scores for Mon and Tues, looks like you beat New Zea and Sweden, and then lost one Tues to Scotland? I am trying to sort out the schedule with results and think I am figuring it out. Go Team USA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was a teensy blurb in the Seattle Times Thursday under "Notes" in the sports section but they weren't up to date on all the games, they mentioned everyone's names correctly though!

    ReplyDelete